Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

this few days,i feel lazy to think what to write
my brain lack of idea
can't squeeze anything out from my brain

well, now i going to update it
4/11 was the graduation day + Datin Lim's retirement
there were some performances from form 5 and upper 6 classes
i saw the form 5 one but i had missed the form 6 performance
but i think they did great =)
and their videos, it's nice!

that day i just got chance to take pictures with some of them
others i have no chance, cause i left my camera at the room
but once i took the camera down,everyone were back =(

this few days, i feel lazy to update my blog
every time i sign in
but lastly i end up with i quit the window


xin yuan

zhen nam* 3 years old kid

han yong*1

han yong *2

kar jun*1

kar jun* 2

kwan seng

shuk pui

li chen

did some cards for friends.
owh! i love the expression when kar jun received it
it looks damn funny =)
well, i just managed to took one of them with my cards.



at night,i received a message from Midori
i love her message ,it's sweet and nice

spot on midori

hey, midori, i think i meet ya when i was in form 2
met you for around 3 years,
and we had dance together for a number of times.
I'm proud to say that i got you as friends
every funny pose or stupid thingy
that you accompany me to do,
I'll always remember
heart ya much
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment