Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

mental support during exam

The day after my last paper and a short outing around the city
I went back my room, at first I plan to have a rest 
Suddenly two of my UNMC besties asked me to Skype with them
And of course. After my bath, I called them.
Feel so warm to see them and chat,
doing all kind of silly things right in front of them, heart talk with them,
I don't need to hide anything from them, that's why I feel so relax.
I don't mind doing all these stuff right in front of them, because I manage to make them laugh 
























Hey girls, thanks for being my side, chatting with me, supporting me when I'm down, giving me advice when I'm lost. Especially everytime right after my paper, you guys are the first one who text me and concern about my condition. When I tell you guys that I didn't did well in my paper, you guys giving all kind of mental support. Even we are far apart right now, but I still manage to feel you guys. I can't wait to go back and stay with you girls, chatting in the midnight, cooking together, sleep together, laugh together, cry together and of course doing silly stuff together. awwwww! Love you girls so so sooooo much! :D

Secondly, bro, thank you for guiding me about my study, telling me what to study and explain everything to me so I could understand everything. All these while, we both were stressed up by a lot of stuffs, but luckily we got both, chatting together makes me feel relieve. I feel so appreciate. :) Yesterday, during our Skype session, something happened, I was so so so emotional, she saw everything but she doesn't mind. She's still be at my side, advising me, guiding me.*hugs*

Thirdly, one of my friend in Nottingham. From the day I came back from my trip, I getting more and more stress without my own self notice because of exam. Study until late night almost everyday, didn't eat well, not enough sleep, all kind of things. Thank you to this friend that keep remind me to eat, sometimes bring me out for a propel meal or go out for a walk to release my stress. Called me and calm me down when I didn't manage to fit any single word into my brain or nervous. Being my alarm clock and wake me up from my nap. The night before my cognitive paper, I was totally gone, I didn't manage to chill down myself, I can't sleep, my heart beat was super duper fast, no matter how hard I forced myself to sleep, but I still can't sleep. This friend called me, talked the whole night, trying to chill me down. Although, still the same, I can't sleep, but I still feel appreciate. End up, I just sleep for only an hour on that day. Appreciated every single thing that you done :) thanks!

Then, my friend from Cardiff. Both of us having exam at the same time, but now I finished my paper but she's still struggling with her paper. Once again, Good Luck. Yeah! Thank you very much to this friend, being my side, chatting with me during midnight. Sending energy to each other, silly photos in snapchat, SMS-es. And owh yea, there's one day, i screwed up my paper, I cried badly, thanks for the call, listening to me cry for like half an hour I guess, giving me advice, trying to make me stronger and be tough. Thank you 



Thank you everyone who giving me mental support all these while, 
and finally, I'm done with my papers. Im back to a normal happy girl again.
*hugs and kisses*
thank you and appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment