Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

slept at 4 yesterday night
woke up at 7 this morning
what i can say now is i m tired
hehe

back to the main topic!
few hours later, its someone's birthday
now i would like to use this chance to say
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MON YUN!"



she is the one who i met when i was form 3
my flirting partner =)
i remembered during form 3
we always did those stupid thingy and we laugh a lot
i enjoyed it and i miss it
every time there's something happen or when i need a pair of ears
she always besides of me
seriously, i m glad to have you as my friend
ahh!! not friend, is best friend! =D

its quite upset that i can't go out and celebrate with her
last year, when my birthday, she celebrated with me
but i can't celebrate with her
WHY?
because of EXAM!!
=(

some pictures:










besides that, really thanks for that day chatting with me
when i was not in the mood
now, i m okay! thanks

what i can say at the last is
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MON YUN
i always here for you =)
(full of emotional one )

No comments:

Post a Comment