Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

started my day around 7 something
woke up,then fetch my brother to tuition
having breakfast after that.

went to ying's house for "tuition" around 9 something
we started our "war" once i reached her house

physics, chemistry and biology
three weak subjects
at around 12 we had a lunch break until 1
after break, we studied again
=D

some jokes were having when we studied
and pictures were took during the last hour
PICTURES:





take 1

take 2
*will be explain why pictures had been took

IT IS BECAUSE

i played tic-tac-toe with ying's brother
TWO TIMES!
first time,if not ying told me,then i had lose
second time, his little brother won it
the smallest ones,is his brother taught me how to play

lastly, ended up with >>>>


went home around 5.30
thanks girls,you gave me a meaningful day
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment