Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Chapter In Jace's Life

Finally dream comes true, I manage to get myself to exchange to UK for one year.
For me, it is really a new chapter for me, somewhere let me grow up alone.
I had been leaving from Malaysia since 11 of September.
And now is early October. Time passes so fast, and now half a month had passed.

Am I doing good over here? The answer that I always give is YES, I AM.
But actually am I really doing fine here? Im not sure
Honestly, I am missing Malaysia, family, friends, foods and lots.
The moment I was on phone with my friend, I cried badly.
She's the only one that i can share my things with.
Isn't that I dont want to share my stuff with my parents,
but I know, they tried their best to send me here,
because they want to see their girl grow up, being mature, being independent.
I doesn't want disappoint them, I doesn't want them to worry about me.
I believe I can make it.

Seriously, over there, there's no one I can talk with.
Maybe blog is the only way i can express.
Sometimes, I feel really lost with I need a talk, but there's no one be at my side.
When I'm down, no one can be at my side, giving me encouragement.
When I couldn't make any decision, no one giving me advice.
oh yeahhhh! It's really a time for me the learn.
No matter what.

Yesterday I sat at the trent building alone, there's no longer people accompany for lunch.
I don't mind at all.
Maybe it's really tired, I need some break before facing the reality.
The wind blows on me, bringing my trouble my upset away from me.
At the same time, I accidentally touched the necklace that my parents gave me before I leave.
I told myself, I have to be strong. Im no longer a kid.
What I want is just a smile. I will keep bringing on a smile on my face.
:)

*more stories will be update soon*

loves,
Jace.

No comments:

Post a Comment