Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine Day :)

I had been celebrating valentine's day since past few years
But this year I'm celebrating alone.
Since I was in UK, I feel that all kind of special celebration day are just a normal day for me
Hmmm, today I'm not gonna do anything due to sickness
Somehow I'll be brainstorm for my choreograph 

Anyway, want to wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day.
  • For those who are coupled, please appreciate your partner, dont ever try to lie to him/her, or anything that indirectly hurt him/her.
  • For those who are single, it's okay. Just enjoy what you have right now, even though you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend. But remember, you got a lot of friends around you. Remember you're not forever alone. Just that, you haven got the right one. 
And,
  • For those who fall for someone, just try your best to get the one you love! GOOD LUCK :D


No comments:

Post a Comment