Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

a random Sunday lunch

It was just a random Sunday outing

I know that I have to do my report as soon as possible
I am trying hard to focus myself on my report. End up, I did nothing. 
Scrolling Facebook, twitter, Instagram were only thing I do when I'm in my room
lastly, I ring my friend and out for a lunch

We decided to try on the spanish cuisine in the city
"LA TASCA" - spanish bar and kitchen

This is my first try on spanish cuisine.
OMG! I would like to say it's so awesome!
I don't mind come back to eat again :)


SANGRIA is a typical beverage from Spain. It tasted like wine, 
NO!
 its like the mule wine taste with chopped fruits in it. 
(actually mule wine is also wine,haha)
It's really nice! :)



and the tapas! :)


this this this!
SEAFOOD PAELLA
it's really nice, very very nice! 
I love it so so so much!
I even feel like eating it right now when I'm blogging about it 
"IMPRESIONANTE"












Guess what's the last?
OF COURSE
.
..
....
.....
......
........
..........
............
...............
..................










DESSERT!!


and yeah! my awesome day ends like that :D

before heading back, I knew that one of my friend was stressing up with assignments
passed by and bought a milkshake for friend
and now my turn,

Back to report time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment