Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

girl that I first met in Nottingham


She's the first girl that I met in UK
GLORIA TSE! :)

I remember that, the first day of practical class, 
I sat alone, I don't even know any single one here
I don't even know how to switch on the mac book
I don't know what should I do in the class
The feeling being alone here is like so scary 
During break time, this girl randomly gave me a smile
We started introducing each other, and sort of things
Unexpectedly we were in the same group for practical
slowly, we became closer with each other
  



















Time passes so fast,
I'm now leaving UK soon
I guess when I'm back in Malaysia, I will be missing her
is like how I used to miss Eshan when I'm in UK
I promise, I will go Hong Kong and meet up with you one day.
Wait for me,
what we can do right now is just
appreciate the time that we left.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment