Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

do you know how's the feeling when you feel you're in heaven?
do you know how's the feeling when you feel you're in hell?
do you know how's the feeling when you feel you're in heaven and hell?

when you're in heaven you can feel very sweet
when you're in hell you can feel that you're suffer
when you're in heaven and hell you can feel both

what now?
now i feel kinda suffer but at the same time i feel sweet too
i wish that i m important to someone but i don't know am i?
he promised to text me but he failed
i didn't blame him, maybe he's busy there's no time for me

i purposely make myself fully crazy tired just to stop thinking about you
i m success! i really did make myself very tired
since he promised, i will try not to sleep tonight
although i m tired, i will just be at side my phone and keep waiting♥




(ps: i m really very tired now)

No comments:

Post a Comment