Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

once again, having results problem
*be tough be tough be tough*
just kinda disappointed with myself
not happy for the whole day already
no way! no point for me to emo!!
as what my mum told me today, doesn't need to compare any results with others
just try your best that's enough
she gave me an example
" like your brother no matter how hard he study he can't get a good result
but your younger brother without study he still can get a good result
and you, you are the type that need to study extremely hard to just a better result
since young you did study a lot, wanna to get a results but what?
you are different with your younger brother, you study hard just to get a better result not the good one"
i understand about it! that's why i keep blaming myself having an useless brain
my younger brother having exam after holiday
but guess what he did during the whole week holiday?
he is just playing the computer non-stop
for me? few weeks before exam, i did start study
but lastly, i have no eyes to see my results

now, i don't care about it
but why? the results are still going through my mind
*breath in breath out breath in breath out*
i think i will be fine soon

No comments:

Post a Comment