Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

i have no any idea that why am i so useless
i had really tried my best in my exam
but i really can't get the result that i hope
i even going to failed one of my paper
how much time i had spend, how much effort i had put
how much night i spend just to study, how i suffer just to study
i could say the whole week i had a badly headache
but i still put my effort just to get a good result not to disappointed my parent
NOW, my result is just like an empty paper, it's useless the result was worst
WHY? what happen to me? and now i can't even cheer up myself
i had changed a lot just to study and get a good result compare to form 3
lastly, what i get? i can't even have face to faced my result
i really don't know what to do.
why am i having such a useless brain.




ps: i think i will be fine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment