Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2days1night in Birmingham and Conventry

On last Saturday, 
I went to Birmingham and met up with my friend, Jun Rong. :) 
at the same time, 
gonna pick up my stuff from him too. 


We met up at the Birmingham Coach Station around 12 pm, 
and of course, 
our next plan was LUNCH. 
haha! He brought me to one of the Malaysia Restaurant.  
Aaaaaaa, it has been long time for me craved for all these Malaysia Food 
since the day I'm in UK?
Finally I managed to stop my craving. 
Curry and Gong Fu Chao! 
I'm so so sooooo happy. 

Curry Laksa
Gong Fu Chao






After our lunch, we went for dessert, BUBBLE MILK TEA. Nah! it's actually not a dessert, it was just rain, so we couldn't walk around, that's why we found a shop and chill. The bubble milk tea here was not perfect as Malaysia one, like Gong Cha or Chatime. :/



Finally the rain stopped, 
Rong brought me around Birmingham City.
 Here's some photos that I took at The Mailbox. 
The scenery here was pretty nice. 
I love the sunlight shot. 
I remembered the wind was strong on that day, my skirt keep flying up,
 and my cap almost flew away.

My favourite cap was out with me ♥
The Mailbox evening view scenery 




Then we were just walked around, 
accidentally we saw
.
..
...
....
.....



















Here you go, guess what's that?

Let me tell you what's that?

It's
..
....
......
........
............

Library of Birmingham

Can you image that this is the library?

The library is so nice

Ignore my silly face





















 At first, I thought it was an office building, who knows it's library
OMG! LIBRARY?!
of course I'm curious.
So we decided to go in and have a look.
Come on! Let me show you how's the library looks like. :)






Taaadaaannnggg!
See around the building
There're so many floors and books. haha!
Of course I know that there'll be books around the library. 
But wait!
Just see it .


the entrance
went up the escalator 

the colourful library♥



The most interesting part was,
The library has a big balcony 
The balcony was pretty awesome! 
Here's some photo to show the view from the balcony


with the city view

underground library :)









Buddy since kindergarten 


the view from the balcony.♥

 After visiting the library, the sky was getting darker but that time was only 4 something. We got no plan, end up, Rong brought me for dessert in Bullring. This time really dessert. At sister company of Patisserie Valerie, but the actual name I can't remember.




Guess what? After dessert, we went back Conventry








and 










and










and















We ate again
We met up with Yee Hliang for dinner and a small catch up session



Burger


squid salad
    
duck

































GOSHH! I'm really full! My stomach full of food. 
When we reached home, 
Rong's housemates offered us some cookies and carrot cake
They smell nice, 
But my stomach really overload
Can't fit in any food at all
Therefore, we decided to have it for our breakfast tomorrow morning.









On the second day, I woke up around 10.30am
that time, Rong was just back from his training
He woke up at 6.30am
We had his housemates' cookies and carrot cake as breakfast



After breakfast, we went to Ikea for food again



First try on Ikea meatball

















After that, 
FOOD again!
Dinner before I leave Birmingham

first Nando in UK



So basically my day 2 in Birmingham and Coventry was FOOD only!





Seriously, this guy really feed me food whenever I'm with him
Last time was London
and this time Birmingham
both of the trips

FULL OF FOOD

this guy memang a, everytime see me say I gain weight
but still
always bring me around for food
THANK YOU! :)
ha! thats what friends.
although keep complaining you, 
but still bringing you food around
they will never mind about your size or appearance
what they care is only,
THE WAY YOU TREAT THEM :D














Actually, this was the main aim
MacBook Air


Thanks daddy mummy 









Seriously, I feel that I'm the luckiest person in the world
I got a warm and sweet parents always be there for me 
JJWINES babes in my life
(kindergarten,primary and secondary friends)
Psychoairen in Malaysia waiting for me
and
People around me who care for me, you know who you are 



No comments:

Post a Comment