Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

first day of working, do you know how cute are primary kids? i can say that they're extremely cute. their face are chubby, the way they talk are cute. looking at them doing art work, it recall me when i m a primary student. the same place, same teacher teaching me how to do art work, i am the one sitting there listen what teacher says, but today onwards they are the one sitting on the place that i sat before listening what i say. when i see the, suffering from doing correction and memorizing something, it makes me remember about how i try to finish all my work in the time but i still fail to do so. a girl told me " teacher, i lost my shoes", at first i feel funny, but suddenly i remember that i did the same thing too. "lin lao shi, lin lao shi, lin lao shi" keep appear around my head, i nearly laugh when i heard it. i found that it really sounds funny.

bla bla bla. whatever. lastly, i got maggie mee goreng and green tea starbucks from my babe as dinner. owh! how cool is him standing there waiting his girl finish working :D

No comments:

Post a Comment