Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

story starts from N years ago,i meet him at reading corner, that time i was with one of my friend. suddenly he joined us, and that time he was upset because a GIRL. i don't even know what are they talking about so i just zipped up my mouth and shut up. both of them were keep talking about HER and i continued with my homework.my friend wants me to join them, so i simply crap when they're talking.at that moment like going back home, text with my boy.in my mind, i just know that i don't even wants to knows him. i just care about my boy and i miss my boy.that's all.

after few weeks ago, i got a text from him. and yea! that time i was not in a good mood because there're some problems happen me and my friends even my boy. and he's the one who being my side to cheer me up. at first, i was like wth with his guy. but as times pass longer, i realize that what he says are meaningful, and we getting closer and closer.one day, i had an argument with my boy because of him. my boy had a misunderstanding between me and him, and i cried badly, he just believe whatever his friend told him, but what his friend told him wasn't a truth.so start from that day, i had made up my mind. i decided to ignore him. finally i did it.

do you guys believe in fate? no matter how hard i try ignore him, one day i still manage to talk to him. i did try to ignore him for few months and we didn't talk at all but one day suddenly i meet him at staircase. that time i accompany my friend to find her boyfriend in early morning, and he did the same thing too. who knows, both of them are couple. both of them spending their time early morning at the highest floor. while both of us waiting them at the staircase. as time pass, we start to talk again."tik tok" "tik tok" "tik tok" i don't know how many hours, how many days, how many months had pass. one day, he confess to me, but i rejected. because i love my boy.

first time, second time, third time... i don't even remember how many times he did confess to me. i just know that whenever he confess to me, and i just reject him. for a guy, if you confess to a girl for such a long time but she rejected you, will you still wait for me? i think mostly NO. but he, still always be the one be at my side support me whenever i need, whenever i had problem. when i had problem although it's about my boy or people who i fall for or friends, i'll just find him for a chat. and i didn't even fail to receive any message from him.

there're always argument, misunderstanding between us. i'll post whatever problem that we had faced soon. now finally 700 plus days had over. the day he confess to me, what he had did for me on that day, i really appreciate. lastly, he shouted loudly when he get me.he's now officially my boy . thanks babe♥


No comments:

Post a Comment