Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

if i ask do you know what club that i join in my high school. i think i'm sure you'll say cheerleading and kelab kebudayaan. yea! that's the only club that i active in. for me, kelab kebudayaan is a super awesome club for me, actually cheerleading is the same too! but i got something to say about it( think it yourself). firstly, do you know how much time, how much energy, how much effort i had pay for it. i joined it since form 1. i work hard just to know more about it, get it to the squad for competition and lots. i cancel all my outing, being scold by parents, and a lot of thing i have to give up just because of it. and now, i just out from the club for one year, and everyone can just forget you. they'll always remember you whenever they need your help. but before they return things from you, they will still forget you. no matter how good you wanna them to return to you, they'll use more than two months to return things from you. sometimes my seniors always ask me why i didn't attend this attend that. problem is it don't even know about it, yeah! i'm the only one who don't know about it. i just realize that why the one who give out the most afford always forget by others but others which had out from it for more that two years can being remember by others?

"Hey! are you gonna come back on this coming saturday for the Reunion? :)"


i saw this in facebook in everyone's wall except me. my heart was totally sank. and now, i just wanna you guys being honest to me. Isn't it everyone that i meet hate me lots? and the reason. just answer me this question, and be honest to me. THAT'S ALL.




*close eye. until the moment my breath is stop, i also remember how hurts is it."

No comments:

Post a Comment