Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

i'm going to be crazy soon. messages are always the only things that can recall all my memories. i don't know do you guys know that i really care for my ex. even now, he's still important in my heart and my boy knows about it too. i know that actually he minds, but he didn't even stopped for letting my ex being important in my heart. now, due to my brother stupid reason i have to give my mum my phone which full of my sweet memories about my ex and my boy. i can't imagine what if my mum really see them. i think she's going to kill me :/ so what i can do? delete all the messages? NO! i won't. i rather kill myself, i also won't delete them. i can't express how both of them are important in my life. i nearly crazy for them. i really touch when i discuss it with my boy just now. he said that he'll try resend all the message which he sent before to me, but he still trying hard to help me keep my ex message. BABE, it's really touch for you to do so to me. i know that what i did now might hurt you, so i going to say sorry. i really wish that all the message will just keep in my phone and i won't touch them, but atleast sometimes i can see them when i'm bored to recall all my memories. heart

ps: someone you have to be careful with your attitude. if one day, you really make me crazy and my tears wet up my pillows, i'll just going to stop you with the girl. and all things about her and sim card thingy going to know by mum. i'm not going to be good ANYMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment