Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

THAT'S MY STORIES IN A YEAR

honestly, i don't even know how to start my stories one by one. so i'll just write whatever thing in my mind right now. so yea, the first thing i could say is my ex. although i had broke up with him for around two years, during all these time, i thought i've forgotten everything about him. but all the stories keep appear in my mind. and i always thought that there's a chance for me to be back with him. finally i realize that i m the one who always think too much. whenever i on facebook, the forst thing i'll do is check him profile cause i wish to know what things in his mind, and i care about it. sometimes i feel him, but lastly he told me he fall for another girl. i could says that everything are complicated. i can't even explain. there're another stupid thing that i did for him. if you're my dears, i'm sure that you knows i don't even like sport at all. but just because of him, trying to just look at him or talk to him, i forced myself to join the same club for him, forced myself to love that sport. lastly, only i realize that what i did are useless, he don't even care me at all, he cares for his "someone" i think. i think i am seriously a dumb ass. i'm not trying to blame you or what, but i'm sure without him, i won't like studies and being mature at all. i'm glad that i could nearly spend my high school life with you. PS: i could say i m still care about what you think about me. i know i m stupid, but i don't know why. maybe i used to it.

next, it'll be another stories with a guy. he's a cute guy that i had meet. there's some sweet memories that happen between me and him. and we nearly together. but somehow he keep giving some reason. so sometimes in my mind, i just wanna to say that, if you don't love someone, please don't give he/she a hope. you'll hurt him/her badly. that's exactly what i feel when he told me all those reasons. owh! there's one time you text me asked m i angry you, and i told you "NOPE" right? now, it's the time for me to be honest with ya. actually, i am a bit mad about you but what i can do, i can just to accept it. at that moment my heart was like *OUCH* , it's hurt. since that time, i didn't really trust "love". it's a hard game for me, and i think i can't stand with it. sorry guy. and the card that you made for me, it's like a important in my life. but i really don't know for you what does it means la. but i hope you appreciate it. PS: tak care, atleast you're still important for me and we have the chance to be together and the timing is incorrect, so we miss it . maybe you'll just forget me one day, but i won't just forget you easily.

3rd, don't care what previous thing had happen. what i can say now is i got my boy. FINALLY! that's what i keep hear from other to me and also him. do you guys tried to get someone for 700plus days? seldom happen right. yea! my boy is the one there for me. in my memories, we always having argument, misunderstanding, or even sometimes i hate him. don't care what ever thing i did to him, he didn't even try to leave me alone. i even angry with without reason, he'll still be the one who try to cheer me up. there's seiously a long stories between me and my boy. sometimes i really feel guilty that what i had did to you, and even the ways i treat you now. for you guys, if one day your girlfriend treat you so, what will you going to do to her? owh! one more thing. i rejected him for thousand times, he still care and take care me lots. hmm! i'll try to post more about my boy. actually there's a video that he did for me, that's all our stories inside the video. heart. PS: thanks babe! love ya lots

besides all these relationship problem, there's problems happen in my friendship too. i can't explain what had happen. but i have words for them. please wait for it patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment