Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Suffering From Physical Illness

Two weeks before and two weeks after

I've been sick for about two weeks
Fever, cough, flu, sore throat were troubling me
that time, I was rushing my report, I can't really focus on what I am doing
what in my mind is just that I WANT TO REST.
Finally, I handed in my report, I managed to get myself some rest
I thought I will be better within few days, but no!
It became worst and worst. 
I had badly phlegm, I lost my voice and my nose bleed in the morning for like few days
my eyes naturally swallow for one week 
I tried a lot of methods, like 
Ginseng Roots Drink
Honey Lemon for few random days
and
Pei Pa Koh every morning and night
* thank you very much :) *
oh yea! FORGET!
of course, the medicine that I brought from Malaysia.
awwwwwwww!! fever medicine and antibiotics :(
luckily, I did prepare some of them :)

FINALLY,
I M HAPPY TO SAY THAT
I feel much much much better nowwww!!
No longer that tired, no longer that suffer.
But still, having badly flu and coughing

*recovering recovering*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I am better now! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment